Kindness. Prayer. Hope. Faith. Confidence. Perspective.
In this girl’s humble opinion, we could all use a little more of this stuff. So when Anka of Keeping it Real and My Life is The Best Life‘s Anita contacted me about Project Optimism, I peed my pants a little (because I was excited, not because I’m incontinent). Who wouldn’t want to be a part of something where the ultimate goal is to share the love? To spread the happy? To replace the Monday blahs with some Pacino-esque HOOAHs?!
Anyway, from now on, Mondays here at WhenCrazyMeetsExhaustion are permanently dedicated to Project Optimism. I want to put a smile on your face and a warm and fuzzy in your heart, and so do Anka and Anita. We hope that you’ll join in the fun and participate. If you’re interested, here’s what you need to do:
- Write about something that makes you feel optimistic. Whatever it is, write from your heart.
- Post on MONDAYS. Include “Project Optimism” in your title.
- Grab a badge by going to your dashboard and clicking the “IMAGE” widget. Adjust pic size 200h x 200w. The image URL: (http://mommiesarejustbiglittlegirls.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/project-optimism.jpg)
- Link over here and invite friends to join in.
- Encourage the person who linked up before you. Kindness is contagious!
Nothing makes me feel happier or more optimistic than my kids; that’s why I’ve updated my “Conversations with a Toddler” page as today’s contribution to Project Optimism. Feel free to add your own “conversations” via the comments; sharing is caring!
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
Nice!!! I’ve been meaning to do that, too. I never want to forget the year we sang “Ringle Bells” and “We Wish You a Merry Missmiss.”
“Ringle Bells!!!” 🙂 🙂 🙂
Love that you updated your “Conversations with a Toddler Page!” HAPPY HAPPY here we come . . . 🙂
Nothing says happy like a conversation with a kiddo 😉
2013 needs more happy.
Love what you gals are doing here!! Way to go!
Awesome! I think I’ll join in!
Pingback: I love Mondays – Project Optimism « Talk About Cheesecake
I am SO confused. I popped by to tell you I joined in Project Optimism, and I see there is a pingback there already. How did that happen?
I don’t know!! But I’ll take it 🙂
Pingback: Project Optimism – School is in Session! « Talk About Cheesecake
Pingback: Happy 1-Year Blogiversary to Meeeeee!!! « WhenCrazyMeetsExhaustion